The AMP sessions have definitely been worthwhile. The quality of discussions was impressive and truly mind opening both for the participants and facilitators. This mutual exchange of values is critical for sustained growth and I am grateful for the experience
The AMP is for executive directors and members of executive management teams of large organisations.
Participants in the AMP typically are in positions in which it no longer suffices to be highly performing specialists; they now have to take responsibility for integrating the work of their departments with that of other departments.
The case study method is a major learning tool used in the programme. Role-play and simulation games are used to help the participants revolutionise their thinking and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance the growth of their organisations.
Participants will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme is a fine blend of executives from various sectors of industry. This networking opportunity enriches the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The Advanced Management Programme (AMP) is focused on refining key management and leadership skills required to run large organisations.
- General managers, executive directors of companies.
- Direct reports to CEOs of companies with more than one billion annual turnover.
- Direct reports to direct reports to CEOs (that is, second level reports with large portfolios) of companies with more than N30 billion turnover.
This programme is designed to help experienced senior managers
- Develop compelling business strategies from opportunities uncovered in learning and interacting with a diverse mix of professionals.
- Learn to lead people to peak performance in challenging environments, by aligning the organisation with a shared vision.
- Understand the top-level tools necessary to manage and monitor organisational performance.
- Identify the ethical issues in every aspect of their organisational operations.
- Learn realistic and time-honored methods of coping with ambiguity and uncertainty in today’s business world
- Develop the skill to strengthen or modify company culture when required.
This module would entail our participants take classes with our international partners at IESE, Barcelona, Spain. This international module costs $7,000 and it includes:
- Tuition fee
- Visa fee
Mode of Delivery
Flexibility to learn from any part of the world. Face-to-face or Live virtual online study option.
A very rich and rewarding experience comparable to the best practices. A rich program both in theory and in case studies. Very high-level faculty with relevant industry experience.