The Custom Executive Education Unit of Lagos Business School (LBS) offers personalised, high impact solutions in various aspects of management. The programmes, which create lasting value through a unique blend of scholarly research, practical approaches, and experiential learning, are designed to transform minds, inﬂuence people and create knowledgeable leaders who will, in turn, transform their organisations.
In today’s business environment, investing in your employees’ knowledge and skills will help your organisation effect revolutionary change and drive growth. Exceptional employee talent is the driving force behind every successful business. To stay ahead of today’s volatile and competitive global market, your organisation needs to change. Your people need the vision, leadership competencies, alignment, and the agility to design, execute new strategy, and deliver a competitive edge.
Successful organisations are providing tailored solutions that empower individuals to re-invent themselves within the organisation. This is key both to enabling workers to navigate 21st-century careers and to allowing employers to access the skills of the future.
Lagos Business School Custom Executive Education is uniquely positioned to partner with you to design results-driven learning solutions — delivered online, on campus, in-company or a blend. We understand that organisations differ , so we tailor our custom programmes to meet your specific needs. We collaborate intensely with you to develop learning solutions that meet your specific needs.
- An in-depth and highly customised / targeted curriculum
- Access to the region’s leading industry experts and cutting-edge research
- Qualified instructors who bring real-life, global experience, the latest tools, and proven industry methods to create hands-on learning for direct application in the workplace.
- Relevant case studies, group discussions, and simulations targeted at your industry and organisation.
- A dedicated team that provides a unique programme from inception through design to delivery
- Transformational results—employees who think strategically, lead collaboratively, and demonstrate increased confidence, competence, and competitiveness in the industry landscape.
Our development process begins when you submit an inquiry form by clicking apply below. This helps us learn more about your organisation. Once we have reviewed your custom programme inquiry form and are ready to proceed with a proposal, our staff will begin conversations with your team.
Once an agreement is signed, we will review potential faculty directors and select one whose expertise and research align with your programme goals.
We will conduct interviews with key stakeholders to fully understand:
- The state of the business, strengths, challenges and opportunities, and the organisational culture.
- Programme objectives and desired outcomes.
- Desired areas of focus and priorities, target audience, and timing.
- How to incorporate the programme into the organization’s broader leadership development process and goals.
Then, we dig deeper to design, develop, and implement an academically rigorous programme to meet your organisation’s learning goals. Collaboration between our team and yours is the key to success.
In a collaborative, multistep process, we will work with you and your organisation to assess your needs and design your programme.
- Confirm programme architecture (e.g., format, dates, and duration).
- Refine areas of focus and priorities.
- Finalise cohort size and frequency of delivery.
- Outline how the programme and its goals will be described to participants.
Before the programme even begins, we communicate with participants to build excitement, set expectations, and assign any work to be done in advance.
Next, we deliver the academically rigorous curriculum and support participants throughout the programme, both on-campus, in-company and online.
The members of our client services team are responsive to your needs, providing a high level of service to ensure excellence for everyone involved
Location – Programmes can be delivered on-site at your business, in one of LBS executive classrooms designed for learning, or online for select programmes.
Duration – Programme length is determined by your organisation’s needs, from one-day to multiple sessions over several months.
Time – Scheduling is flexible to accommodate the day and time that works best for your team.