The Senior Management Programme (SMP) is designed to help senior executives build personal skills that will help them contribute significantly to their organisations. Accordingly, participants will be firmly grounded in the main management disciplines as well as improve their strategic thinking skills.
The SMP is focused on enhancing leadership skills, cross-functional decision-making, growth strategies, strategic vision,problem-solving techniques, and self-leadership. It will equip participants with critical capabilities that are crucial to succeed in the competitive global market.
This programme is a collaborative learning experience, which will be delivered through a blend of online and classroom sessions. The programme is divided into five weekly modules which are spread over five months:
Module 1:Social and Business Environment
Module 2: Business and Finance
Module 3: Leadership and People Management
Module 4: Strategy and Sustainability
Module 5: Business Operations and Innovation
Other course activities include:
• Company sustainability tour
• Group project known as the “Executive Challenge”
• Team building and family life balance
• Daily learning log discussions with weekly action plans after each module (skills development focused)
The SMP will equip participants to:
- Achieve an integrated view of the organisation in line with the local and the international market economy
- Analyse economic risk
- Confirm and broaden technical competence at the managerial level
- Develop ethical competence at work and at home
- Build interpersonal skills, hone emotional intelligence and increase teaming capabilities
- Prepare for future leadership roles in their organisations
- Fast-track the achievement of professional and personal goals
Participants are required to fill an application form which will be sent to the admission committee. After admission is granted, an admission letter will be sent by the programme manager. This process usually takes two weeks.
- Click here to fill the online application form or make a request to email@example.com
- Completed application form should be sent electronically.
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission.
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as your application is received.
The Senior Management Programme is for senior managers with at least five years of senior management experience, such as Functional Senior Managers, Regional Managers, Unit Heads, Assistant General Managers etc
At the end of the programme, participants become part of Lagos Business School’s alumni network.