The teaching and applications are very practical and interactive. The sessions were great.
The Owner-Manager Programme (OMP) is designed for owners/managing directors of small and medium scale organisations. It is designed to provide business owners with the skills and capacity for development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
- Founders or business owners/co-owners of companies in existence for a minimum of 2 years with at least N50m annual turnover.
- Partners in professional firms with at least five professionals.
The OMP will enable participants:
- Acquire knowledge of steps required to build competitive and sustainable businesses.
- Gain knowledge on the importance of entrepreneurial leadership to inspire creativity and build commitment at all levels in their organisations.
- Understand how to innovate systematically in cost-effective ways that are relevant to the customer.
- Develop critical skills required to continuously identify and assess new business opportunities.
- Master the business dynamics and benefits of for-profit businesses with a social impact and its importance for business sustainability.
- Discover how to build a culture of excellence for sustained competitive advantage.
The OMP class has been very impactful, very demanding, and has added tremendous value to me. I strongly recommend it to all my friends in the industry.