A masters degree (MBA or MSc) with at least an average of ‘B’ grade i.e. 60%
A good pre-admission research proposal.
4000 – 5000-word proposal on a thesis topic. (The proposal must include: Research Objectives, Statement of the Problem, Justification of the Study, Review of Relevant Literature, Methodology, and Referencing should be in APA style)
Satisfactory evaluation of the candidate’s intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, and motivation for work through an interview.
Minimum of eight years of professional experience (at least six of which must be at managerial or supervisory role).
The following documents are to be attached on your online application
- References from three referees who know you in a professional capacity. The references may come from the same organization and may also be sent directly by the referees
- Copies of Original O Level (if secondary education was in Nigeria) and University Degree Certificates (statement of result is acceptable)
- Official transcripts are required before admission (these should be sent directly to us by your former school).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption (for Nigerians only)
- A passport photograph of the candidate not later than 6 months old
- Evidence of the ability to pay (for self-sponsorship, kindly attach your 3 months bank statement or pay slip).
Fee & Expenses
The tuition for the current year is N8,500,000. There are 3 sessions (3 years) for the entire programme. The fees for the programme will cover tuition, course materials, (with the exception of textbooks), and the use of ancillary facilities.
The tuition is also subject to a review without notice.
DBA 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year Total Programme Fee N8,500,000 N8,500,000 N5,100,000 22,100,000 Application Fee NGN50,000
International Students –Tuition for international students for the current year is N8,500,000
2022 – 2025: Extended till 15th June 2022