The Sales Academy
The LBS Sales Academy is designed to provide sales professionals with practical tools required to win in today’s highly competitive and dynamic market. The modules feature activity-based sessions, case studies and a capstone project which would enable participants to apply key learnings directly to their work to improve the standard of performance and meet sales targets.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- Develop implementable sales plans with strategic and tactical components including territory allocation and management, design, planning, execution.
- Build effective sales pipelines, successfully close sales and develop lasting client relationships
- Adopt an ‘outside-the-box’ approach to problem-solving, focusing on gathering, analyzing and utilizing data to understand consumer needs, market trends and determine sales effectiveness.
- Identify current consumer, market and trade channel trends in Nigeria for sales planning and execution
- Develop key criteria for identifying ways organizations can achieve sales targets through the effective utilization four components of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, and place)
- Determine the best route-to-market strategy in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment
- Understand sales analytics, budgetary design and implementation, and performance reporting
- Understand the value of social selling in today’s ubiquitous digital economy.
- Develop HR professionals who can ultimately translate their work into Financial Performance
A very rich and rewarding experience comparable to the best practices. A rich program both in theory and in case studies. Very high-level faculty with relevant industry experience.