The HR Academy – Professional Stage is for mid-level HR managers of large and multinational organisations.
The case study method is a major learning tool that will be used in this programme. Role-play and simulation games will be used to help participants revolutionise their thinking and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance the growth of their organisations.
Participants will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme will be a fine blend of executives from various sectors of the economy. This networking opportunity will enrich the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The HR Academy – professional stage is focused on providing core HR capability skills required to function effectively at mid-level management.
- Mid-Senior Level Managers with interest in Human Resource Management
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Adapting the balance scorecard seamlessly in the business case for people-based initiatives
- Data analytics, problem-solving and root-cause analysis: the HR Approach
- Diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace
- Change management and the challenges in team building & bonding
- Handling organisational politics
- Values in action-getting organisational values beyond platitude
Programme Structure and Curriculum
Module I – Business and Commercial Awareness
- Strategic Management
- Problem Solving
- Leading and Managing Change
Module II – Relationship and People Leadership
- Behavioural Competencies of Leadership and Relationship (Character)
- Employee Relations
- People Leadership
Module III – Operations
- Manpower Planning
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Learning and Development
- Career Development and Leadership Potential Identification
- Case studies & role plays
- Classroom sessions
- Online learning
- One intensive week per module/Month