The HR Academy – intermediate is for mid-level HR managers of large and multinational organisations.
The case study method is a major learning tool that will be used in this programme. Role-play and simulation games will be used to help participants revolutionise their thinking and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance the growth of their organisations.
Participants will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme will be a fine blend of executives from various sectors of the economy. This networking opportunity will enrich the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The HR Academy – intermediate is focused on providing core HR capability skills required to function effectively at mid-level management.
This programme will:
- Develop HR professionals who seamlessly align the organizations Human resources structure with its Business Strategy
- Develop HR professionals to create a commitment to rapid growth and the culture that supports it while effectively instilling the discipline to control cost
- Develop HR professionals who honor the ethos and traditions of the past while adapting to innovative cultures and ideologies of the future
- Develop HR professionals to hire people who can grow the business while reducing overall personnel cost
- Develop HR professionals to create the practices that make employees more competitive, not more comfortable
- Develop HR professionals who “think Globally but act locally” by practically applying knowledge acquired in a bespoke manner in line with Global Best practices
- Develop HR professionals who can ultimately translate their work into Financial Performance
A very rich and rewarding experience comparable to the best practices. A rich program both in theory and in case studies. Very high-level faculty with relevant industry experience.