We have taken active measures and have made vital changes to our facility to ensure that everyone who comes in feels safe and is safe.
- We have installed infrared thermometers at the entrance gate to detect high temperature without human contact. We have also placed a flexi-glass barrier at the reception to minimize contact between front-desk staff and visitors.
- Our security team will ensure physical distancing at the entrance and exit points with the use of aids such as floor markings, ribbons or physical barriers. This is besides signages that are placed at various parts of the campus to remind employees and visitors of safety measures.
- The number of persons allowed to be in an office, classroom, syndicate room, and cafeteria shall be guided by the 2 meters (6 feet apart) distance as indicated on the floor and wall markings.
- All our MBA and Executive Education programmes that have been successfully migrated online will continue to hold in that format. Only programmes deliberately designed for face-to-face interactions will run as such.
- A percentage of our team will continue to work remotely. Only employees whose roles are essential in support of online programmes may return to work in the first phase of our reopening.
- All our employees will delay and avoid non-essential trips to other countries. Employees who visit both affected and non-affected areas are mandated to undergo self-quarantine for fourteen (14) days, or in line with the current advisory guidelines by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC.)
- Our Sickbay is equipped with personal protective equipment.
- We have created an isolation room for suspected cases, and these will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
- We encourage only essential physical visits to our campus as third-party access remains limited. Meetings with internal or external parties should be conducted via emails, telephone, Zoom or other audio/video conferencing platforms.
- We have created an online portal for visitors to register their details and receive approvals before accessing the campus.
Visitor’s Portal – This portal is used for those who want to visit the school.