Registration is now open for a 4-day alumni study trip to Cape Town, South Africa scheduled for Monday, April 14, 2014. This programme is exclusive to alumni of LBS and preference will be given to financial members of the alumni association.
Spouses are welcome to accompany their partners on the trip but they will not be part of the official programme. Arrangements are also in place for those who wish to stay back and spend their Easter holiday in South Africa after the programme at their own expense.
The programme fee is $3,450.00 (Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars) per participant. The fees cover visa to South Africa, course materials and certificate, hotel accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch) for four days, welcome and farewell dinners, airport transfers and all official local travels for the duration of the programme. Please note that flight tickets are not included.
Interested participants should:
· Go to LBS Alumni Study Trip and complete the online registration form
· Pay the programme fee into our domiciliary account indicated below:
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc.
Account Name: Lagos Business School
Account Number: 5090094244
· Send a scanned copy of the bio-data page of your international passport and evidence of payment to email@example.com
Registration and full payment for the trip will end on March 14, 2014.
If you must cancel your registration for any reason, please note that the following rules apply:
· Send a cancelation mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 13, 2014
· Refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge
· Cancellation notice received after this date but on or before two weeks to the programme start date (March 31) will attract 50 % administrative charge
· No refund will be made for cancellation made less than two weeks (from April 1) to the programme start date