Lagos Business School is supporting Global Trade Review (GTR) – a leading news source, publisher and event organiser for the global trade, commodity, export and supply chain finance industries – to bring the 2016 edition of the GTR Africa Trade Finance Week 2016, the market’s leading pan-African trade finance gathering.
With over 300 delegates expected in attendance, representing the market’s corporate financial and government sectors, this event is set to provide unrivalled access to exporters and financiers from across Africa, one of the world’s most exciting and promising regions in which to do business.
What’s happening at GTR Africa Trade Finance Week 2016?
Workshop: Innovation in financing developments in Africa; technology vs training
Conference Day 1: GTR Africa Trade and Export Finance Conference 2016
Followed by Drinks reception
Conference Day 2: GTR Africa Trade and Export Finance Conference 2016
Followed by GTR Africa Leaders in Trade Awards 2015
With over 65 speakers including:
- Jeremy Maggs, Journalist & Broadcaster (conference chairman)
- Daniel Silke, Political Economy Analyst; Director, Political Futures Consultancy
- Wanda Felton, Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors, First Vice-President, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Gilberto Rodrigues, Chief Executive Officer, Mota-Engil Construction South Africa
- Jacqueline Chimhanzi, Senior Strategist, Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)
To register and for more information, visit the event page http://goo.gl/VZ6s4g