Candidate will work on a two-year tech and psychology related research project based in Lagos, Nigeria. The work will be full-time. Project starts in June 2020 and ends in June 2022.
Undergraduate degree (minimum of second-class upper degree). A master’s degree will be an advantage but is not required.
Course of study could be any variants of: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Psychometrics, Psychology, Sociology.
- Assist with the design and implementation of experiments
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Writing up results
- Assist with preparation and submission of regulatory documents & for institutional compliance.
- Assist with writing, reviewing abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and grant proposals etc
- Provide updates of research projects at research meetings and as needed
- Assist with completion of grant progress reports
- Maintain database for research projects
- Provide administrative support for PI’s research activities
Successful candidates will receive research training and support to pursue a PhD.