Video Editor/Graphics Designer
KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the market facing departments.
- Design ATL, BTL and digital creative materials as requested by various departments.
- Conceptualize and run the end-to-end process of video recordings for brand promotion and record keeping purposes (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Conceptualize and manage production of non-conventional video material (animated videos etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Manage all APCON related activities
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, designs etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items
- Liaison with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Producing error-free creative materials
- Innovation in creative development
- Completing assignments on schedule
- Timeliness in delivering tasks
- Efficient vendor management
- Must be adept at using graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Must be familiar with video recording equipment and editing software, and have experience in video production; recording, editing, shot angles, etc.
- Must be able to communicate ideas visually and through motion pictures.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be able to plan and organize tasks.
- Should have a keen eye for and attention to detail in order to assess photographs, graphic design, videos etc. and ultimately produce error free and excellent work.
HND or Bachelor’s degree in design; or a combination of any other degree and certificate courses in creative design.
4 years experience in creative development and designs.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 27, 2020. Please indicate the job title (compulsory) as the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity