The main purpose of the job is to provide 1st level and 2nd level administrative and technical support to LBS ICT users in order to ensure efficient and effective usage of deployed ICT solutions/services.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 1st level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests using approved incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with ICT’s Service Desk objectives.
- Support all classroom or teaching multimedia devices [Audio, Video, Conferencing, etc.] are optimally maintained and enhanced regularly.
- Provide training and guidance to users on desktop and printing related needs to ensure efficient and effective utilization of deployed solutions for improved productivity
- Support the production of standard configurations, documentations, processes and procedures to aid ICT service delivery and support.
- Ensure availability of networks, systems, software and data by supporting all recommended maintenance arrangements, disaster recovery planning, business continuity arrangements and risk management.
- Support all end User management applications [Emails, ERP, Databases, cloud Apps, etc.] on 1st and 2nd Level services.
- Manage the activities of the Service Desk Technicians and other support Vendors.
- Act as a major implementation agent of the ICT operational level agreement with internal customers.
- Provides scheduled & regular reports to ICT Management.
- Technical skills – Solid ICT troubleshooting skills
- Problem-solving skills – Able to devise technical and creative solutions to user issues
- Communication skills – Telephone
- Time management
- Team collaboration – Able to work with other ICT personnel, Vendors, Contractors, etc.
- Ability to manage Users in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Continuous approach to upgrading of ICT skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- Network [Network+, Cisco – CCNA, CCDA, etc.];
- Microsoft [MCP, MCITP, MCTS, etc.];
- Project Management [PMP, PRINCE2, MS Project, etc.]
- Cloud [AWS Certifications, Solutions Architect, CCNA Cloud, VMware, etc.]
- Platforms (HP, Dell, A+, Linux+, etc.]
- Operations [ITIL, Microsoft Office suite, etc.]
- Minimum 5 – 9 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprise or ICT service company, with at least 3 years of working in a Service Desk Team/Unit supporting a Windows and Cisco environment.
- Performed ICT support role in an enterprise infrastructure environment with above 100 Users.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com and Click Here to send their data on or before Friday, July 26, 2019. Please indicate SDA19 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.