The Multimedia Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing the Lagos Business School community with graphics and multimedia services for teaching and research.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide services for faculty and staff in the effective use of multimedia and emerging technologies for instructional purposes.
- Develop workshops and services designed to assist faculty and staff in creating projects using audio, video and graphic design, such as large-format posters, presentations, screencasts and videos, blogs, digital exhibitions, digital publications, etc.
- Supporting faculty in conceiving and designing digital assignments, and supporting students in completing digital assignments.
- Create documentation for multimedia projects, including information about video/photo equipment, recording/editing software, and project design.
- Serve as a copyright resource for faculty, staff, and students.
- Arranging special workshops and sessions of interest to the faculty, staff, and students in the academic departments.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient with industry-standard multimedia and web publishing applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia, WordPress, etc.
- Experience supporting Windows computers
- Strong background in use of video/still cameras, recording equipment, tablets, wide-format printers, and other equipment related to the production of multimedia course materials.
- Experience with curriculum development and the design of instructional materials.
- Familiarity with academic software applications, including course management systems (Moodle), web publishing platforms, screen casting, data visualization tools, and other technologies used in higher education.
- BA, BS or HND degree in relevant field (Fine Arts, Graphic or Multimedia Design).
MA in Fine Arts or Graphics/Multimedia Design will be desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience providing technical support in an educational setting, teaching in a classroom or a workshop setting, and working with multimedia.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and Click Here to send their data on or before Friday, September 6, 2019. Please indicate MGD19 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.