The Logistics and Protocol Officer will manage routine administrative and support services for the smooth running of the office. Provide excellent logistics and protocol services for the School. Ensure that resources are efficiently optimized and administrative operational cost reduced.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and manage effective system for transport and logistics in the School. Responsible for arranging airport pick-ups, processing of vehicle papers, toll gate, overtime and per diem. Keeping and updating required records and reports.
- Suggest new vendors while managing existing relationships with service providers to ensure uninterrupted services delivery and value for money (e.g. Courier agencies; Car service and rental stations, etc)
- Responsible for the supervision of drivers and any other staff that may be assigned to the unit.
- Develop and implement proposals for service improvement. Track car millage and monitoring costs (keep vehicle maintenance log).
- Provide periodic budget spending report and other reports on request.
- Responsible for ensuring all the school’s vehicles are in good working condition.
- Monitor the activities of the mailing unit to ensure full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips.
- Responsible for the processing and booking of flight tickets in line with policy.
- Responsible for processing payments and follow-up with Accounts on all payments.
- Any other relevant duty that will be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Team leadership
- Flexibility to work schedule
- Proficiency in the use of computer, Microsoft tools and the Internet
- Knowledge of business process review
- Customer services skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least a university Degree or its equivalent in any field
Minimum of two years’ administrative/logistics experience in managing service providers and travel desk will be an advantage.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and Click Here to send their data on or before Wednesday, February 5, 2020. Please indicate LPO20 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.