The Faculty/PhD Administrator will provide administrative support to the Academic Director and PhD Director to ensure seamless running of both offices.
KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the Academic director
- Manage correspondence and other forms of confidential information relating to the faculty director’s office
- Manage up-to-date information on faculty. Records management including filling, tracking and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility
- Provide support during faculty appointment and promotions
- Planning and agenda setting for faculty meetings and HOD meetings
- Ensure compliance with the faculty manual and update when necessary
- Provide secretarial support to the Students Disciplinary , Admissions and General Purpose Committee
PhD Office responsibilities
- Assist with the admission process.
- Provide administrative assistance and documentation on PhD students affairs
- Support the marketing, coordination and monitoring of the PhD programme
- Provide support for ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures, etc.
- Process result slips, transcripts, statements of results and certificate for students
- Ensure compliance with the PhD manual and update when necessary
- Any other duty specific or adhoc to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Organizing and planning skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative – self starter
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- General management/administrative skills
- Records management
- Project management
Minimum of BSc/HND or equivalent.
Chartered Institute of Secretaries will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years in administrative/secretarial function of a medium or large organization or audit practice.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com and Click Here to send their data on or before Friday, September 6, 2019. Please indicate FOA19 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.