DBA Programme Manager
The primary responsibility of this to provide proactive administrative support and ensure efficient delivery of quality academic service to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) participants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
• Provide effective liaison between the faculty office, students, and other relevant organizations.
• Manage up-to-date information on students and academic activities. Records management including data filling, tracking, and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
• Manage registration and matriculation documentation. Maintain contact and assist in processing and collection of fees from students.
• Plan weekly timetable (In-person and virtual) and maintain records of attendance at lectures and other academic programmes.
• Process and issue identity cards, students administrative policy and timetable that students will require from time to time.
• Ensure timely upload and availability of course materials for the students on the Learning Management System.
• Process transcripts, statements of results, and certificates for students.
• Ensure timely release of each semester’s result to students.
• Process and provide information on students’ performance for the Faculty, Senate, and any interested body.
• Manage the processes of DBA examination and re-take examinations.
• Provide support for faculty ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures, etc.
• Manage ADHOC and specific projects as assigned by the Head of Department from time to time
• Coordinate with the Accreditation office in ensuring that the school meets the accreditation requirements of regulators.
• Assist faculty in the hosting of international programmes.
• Continually update the unit’s standard operating procedures in line with international best practices.
• Faculty Department – Course design, Examination and result management
• Accounting Department – Fee collection and processing
• Document Room – ID Card and course material management
• IDT – Course materials accessibility on the Learning Management System.
• Accreditation Unit – Support accreditation processes and standard
• Planning and coordinating skills
• Relationship management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility: availability to work Saturdays
• High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
• Basic accounting knowledge/debt management skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Customer service skills
• Records management skills
Good first degree / HND from a recognized institution.
An MSc/MBA is an added advantage. Or membership of relevant professional bodies
Minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience managing the administrative/operations functions of a medium or large organization