The main purpose of the job is to develop and execute traditional and digital marketing plan, develop marketing materials and conduct market research.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- General marketing administration including reporting and analytics
- Identify emerging trends with data mining, analysis and interpretation to evaluate the need for program modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and manage marketing materials
- Devising strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide internal reports regularly
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel and other statistical packages
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Experience in E-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Must understand and be proficient in both traditional and digital marketing
- B.sc in any social science discipline
- MBA is an added advantage
A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com and Click Here to send their data on or before Friday, July 26, 2019. Please indicate BIDM19 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.