The Alumni Relations Officer will effectively assist in the management and coordination of the Alumni, its activities and also ensure the smooth running of the work process.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of all alumni activities.
- Fostering of good relationship and provide liaison between the alumni and the School.
- Implement strategy and programmes on alumni involvement.
- Ensuring effectiveness in organizing alumni events and activities all year round.
- Develop and update alumni database
- Manage the alumni social media platforms
- Facilitate production and distribution of alumni newsletter and journal.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal and social skills.
- Personal effectiveness
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good marketing skills
- Proficiency in use of social media
- General management/administrative skills.
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Secretarial skills
- First degree or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years in an administrative function of a medium or large organization