The main purpose of the job is to ensure smooth running of air conditioners and other equipment installed at LBS and the Guest House and also to render adequate support services at all times.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preventive maintenance checks and servicing of all Air Conditioners, Heating and Ventilation Systems;
- Report/Documentation of maintenance activities carried out/required on equipment and installation
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Temperature Control devices;
- Installation and parts replacement on Air conditioning system.
- Spare parts monitoring and control.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions effectively
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment
- Attention to details – Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Stress Tolerance – Requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively under high stress situation
- Integrity – Requires being honest and ethical
- Safety consciousness
OND/C&G/Trade Test III in Electrical/Mechanical trade; NABTEB in Mechanical Technology; OND Mech. Engineering Certificate in related discipline.
A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in Air conditioners installation and maintenance.
- Diesel engine operation and maintenance
- Understanding of basic electricity.
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and Click Here to send their data on or before Friday, July 26, 2019. Please indicate ACT19 as “Job Code”.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.