Sustainability and responsible business practices have taken a global focus, and companies are being pressured to take these practices seriously. Many business managers recognize the need to embed sustainability in their company's strategies, yet they struggle to figure out how best to do this. This seminar is a hands-on programme to help corporate managers identify, assess and translate sustainability options into improved performance with an emphasis on operational aspects, decision support and guidelines for measuring progress in cross-functional units. It will also enhance the competence of participants to think strategically and lead their department or team to achieve carefully and rigorously crafted strategic sustainability objectives.
This seminar covers:
- Sustainability in Nigeria – Trends and Issues
- Creating a Social Dimension of Strategy
- Responsible Practices in the Workplace
- Implementing Business Strategies for Environmental Sustainability
- Confronting the Risks and Creating Opportunities through Responsible Management of the Supply Chain
- Triple Bottom-Line and Social Reporting
- The Concept of Shared Value
- Responsible Marketing and Advertising
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Understanding and Managing Organizational Change and Politics
Senior-level functional managers involved in sustainability strategy formulation and execution, sustainability initiatives, sustainability reporting, project finance, risk management, corporate affairs and marketing.
Programme: Duration 3 Days
Tuition: N225, 000
Programme Date: May 26-28, 2015