The LBS Sales Academy is designed to provide sales professionals with practical tools required to win in today's highly competitive and dynamic market. At the end of the training, participants would be equipped with hands-on training on the practical aspect of sales in Nigeria and beyond, using identified challenges across major industries as case studies. Our training modules are designed with activity-based components and capstone projects which will enable participants to apply key learnings directly to their work to improve the standard of performance and meet organisational sales targets.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- Develop implementable sales plans with strategic and tactical components including territory allocation and management, design, planning, execution.
- Build effective sales pipelines, successfully close sales and develop lasting client relationships
- Adopt an 'outside-the-box' approach to problem-solving, focusing utilising meaningful data to understand consumers needs and determine sales effectiveness.
- Identify current consumer, market and trade channel trends in Nigeria for sales planning and execution
- Develop key criteria for identifying ways organisations can achieve sales targets by effectively through the four components of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion and place)
- Determine the best route-to-market strategy in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment
- Understand sales analytics, budgetary design and implementation and performance reporting
- Understand the value of social selling in today's ubiquitous digital economy.
Our experienced sales experts, trainers, and innovators will provide guidance through teaching, mentoring and experiential learning. A strong emphasis will be laid on the applicability of concepts, practices, tools and frameworks to the Nigerian business environment. Our delivery method and pedagogical approach comprise:
- Business Development Practitioners-minimum of 2-3 years on the job
- Sales Practitioners-minimum of 2-3 years on the Job
August 15 - October 19, 2018
N1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only)