The Chief Executive Programme equips chief executives with the knowledge, attitudes and resources to deal with risks and opportunities, help anticipate and manage the process of change and give a competitive edge to businesses.
The programme is designed to help assess the strengths and weaknesses of leaders, as well as adapt management styles to the demands of the business environment.
The programme includes a company tour of an indigenous Nigerian company. Joining the class for this event will be participants from Strathmore Business School, Kenya. The tour will provide participants the unique opportunity to receive practical executive coaching and peer perspective that you can immediately put into practice.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL:
This programme is designed to:
- Equip CEOs with the ability to consolidate and grow businesses within Nigeria.
- Empower CEOs increase appreciation and understanding of the ethical dimensions of business activities and continuously develop their leadership skills.
- Learn new approaches, forward-thinking, and fresh perspectives to keep your business on the front lines of growth and development.
- Be inspired to challenge conventional thinking, confront problems head-on and put groundbreaking ideas into action with confidence.
- Get feedback on your toughest decisions from the chief CEO's most effective sounding board — fellow executives who have met and overcome the same challenges.
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors with immediate plan for succession
- Click here to fill the online application form or make a request to email@example.com
- Completed application form should be sent electronically
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as you have been given admission.
- Must be CEO of company with annual turnover of at least N1bn
- Direct report to CEO of companies with annual turnover in excess of N10b
This programme is structured in a Modular format and is delivered within 4 months .One intensive week per month. The stipulated dates are as follows:
|CEP 27: May 21 - October 19, 2018
||May 21 - 25
2 (Joint Module with SBS)
18 - 22
|Module 4 - IESE Module
15 - 19
This module would entail our participants take classes with our international partners at IESE, Barcelona, Spain. This international module costs N 2, 555, 000 and it includes:
- Tuition fee
- Visa fee
The participants will be required to visit a number of international companies during the international modules and the objective is to learn first-hand from CEOs. Relevant topics will be identified by the academic director and the participants are expected to identify and gain knowledgeable insights.
Programme fee is N6, 020,000.00 (Six Million, and Twenty Thousand Naira).An initial deposit of 70 % of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
This is a day set aside for participants to show appreciation and love to family members. Participants are expected to come around with spouses and children and there will be family bonding activities along with a pre-recorded two-minute video from participants to loved ones.
The CEP creates a unique environment that provides each participant with the individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company.
For further enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Efosa Ajorgbor on 07019900758 or Arinze Maduekwe on 07080070552 or Ben Eliezer on 08086726686 or Vivian Akere on 07086095194