To provide core HR competence and skills required to function effectively at mid-level management. This We aim to achieve through a conscious shift in learning focusing on key outcomes by aligning HR to Business strategy through a conscious re-engineering of organizational processes with the view to ensuring commitment to growth and creating the culture that supports it.
It further aims to harness the synergistic relationships that exist within the workspace, managing transformation and change through an integrated means of aligning HR practices with the needs of internal and external customers while reinforcing core ethical values germane to the ethos of this noble Profession.
Business & Commercials
Change & Innovation
The essence of the HR Intermediate Programme is to reinforce learning through well-articulated self-learning schemes, an exhaustive in-class case-study and role-play styled lecture approach as well as a "hands-on" Mentorship scheme which systematically ensures that core competencies needed to perform optimally at this level are developed. There would also be 3 months post –programme access to HR Thought Leaders in the HR Space in Nigeria.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Adapting the balanced scorecard seamlessly in a business case for people-based initiatives
- Data analytics, problem-solving and root-cause analysis: the HR Approach
- Diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace
- Change management and the challenges in team building & bonding
- Handling organizational politics
- Values in action-getting organizational values beyond platitudes
- Developing a sound business case based on efficient remuneration surveys to support new reward strategies
- Evaluation of learning & development needs and options with significant returns on investment
- Succession planning
- Separation & redundancies management
- Case studies & role plays
- Classroom Sessions
- Online learning
- One intensive week per module
15 Days within 3 Months
N1, 800, 000
This covers tuition, reading & classroom material and a daily meal.
An initial deposit of 70 % of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
Mid-Senior Level Managers with interest in Human Resource Management
July 23 – September 21, 2018 (1st Run)
August 2 – December 7, 2018 (2nd Run)
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or call
Ben: +234 808 672 6686
Efosa: +234 701 990 0758
Benedicta: +234 708 007 0541
Vivian: +234 703 953 5040