Who Should Apply
We are looking for people from different work backgrounds, who will contribute to and benefit from the programme. EMBA participants benefit most if they are in positions at work that allow them apply the knowledge and skills developed in the classroom.
Most participants are in their thirties, and have on average nine years work experience, including positions with management responsibility; this is because the EMBA relies heavily on the experience of participants on the programme. Participants also come from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds ranging from small businesses to multinationals in both private and public sectors.
Candidates for admission into the Executive MBA programme must satisfy all of the following requirements.
· Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the O Level.
· Minimum of a second-class lower degree from a university or a post-graduate diploma (PGD) from a recognised university for candidates with third-class degrees or Higher National Diplomas.
· Minimum of seven years post-qualification (university degree) work experience.
· A satisfactory performance at the LBS entrance exam or the GMAT or GRE exam.
· Satisfactory evaluation of the candidate's intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, past professional experience and motivation for work, through an interview. (Only short-listed candidates are interviewed).
· As candidates will have to combine the demands of the programme with their work, an explicit approval of the company allowing the candidates to undertake these studies will also be required.
· Three reference forms from three referees who know you in professional capacity. All the references may come from the same organisation and may also be sent directly by the referees.
· Copies of Ordinary level (if secondary education was in Nigeria) and university degree certificates
· Official Transcripts sent after you have been admitted (these may be sent directly by your former school)
· Curriculum Vitae
· Copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption for Nigerians only.
· A passport photograph
- Company organogram (this may be sketched)
- Company consent form
- Evidence of ability to pay (for self-sponsorship, kindly attach your 3 months bank statement or pay slip. For corporate sponsorship, please attach a sponsorship letter from your prospective sponsor)