Typically, many businesses in Nigeria have always encouraged reactive procurement management which hurts corporate governance and profitability. The ripple effects are extensive delays, high cost and abandoned projects. Most importantly, contract expenditures are in excess of 50 percent of company revenue in most sectors of the economy. The Strategic Procurement andContract Management seminar is designed to tackle these issues and more.
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
- Learn the skills and tools for efficient/effective procurement management
- Apply the skills/tools to improve organization procurement
- Learn to apply specific skills in different contexts.
- Understanding Customer and Business Requirements
- Positioning for Strategic Procurement
- Supply Management Analysis and Application
- Strategic Sourcing Methods
- Application of Sourcing Tools
- Ethical Issues in Procurement
- Bidding and Evaluations
- Contract Management and Supplier Relationship
- Legal Aspects of the Contracts
- Negotiation in Contracting Context
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- E-Sourcing and Programme Management.