This one-week sports Management seminar in Madrid, Spain, dubbed “La Liga Week.”, will feature classroom sessions and visits to notable sports clubs and facilities in Madrid, Spain. Participants will experience an immersion into the science and art of sports facility management and sports promotion.
The programme will include the following:
- Lectures on the following: Sports Projects/ Competitions, national and International marketing, global sports innovation, facility management and brand management
- A visit to and lecture about the Madrid Tennis Federation (Youth Tennis)
- A visit to the High-Performance Centre Madrid (Olimpic facility) and lecture of facility management
- A tour of the Bernabéu Stadium and facility tour
- A visit to “Ciudad de la Raqueta” (one of the largest tennis and padel facilities in Europe)
- A visit to Wizink Center + ACB (Spanish basketball league) and branding lecture
- A visit to and lecture at the Football Club A.D. Alcorcón (LaLiga Team) & Getafe (LaLiga Team)
- A visit to “Caja Mágica” and Mutua Madrid Open Tournament
- A visit to the Football Club Rayo Vallecano de Madrid (LaLiga Team)
- A visit to the Football Club Atlético de Madrid (LaLiga Team)
The La Liga Week offers exposure to international best practices in sports management which includes; classroom sessions, attendance of a live football game, study tours (Atletico Madrid, Olympic stadium, tennis and football stadiums), sports facility management, with exposure to direct methodology and football analysis techniques.