The persistent and innovative growth of your organisation from inception is most commendable. This superior performance can be enhanced at the organizational and individual level through Search Inside Yourself (SIY), a Mindfulness based Emotional Intelligence program.
Developed at Google and based on Neuroscience, the SIY program teaches Emotional Intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership. SIY increases self-awareness, empathy, communication, and resilience. All of this helps create positive emotional and mental states for a strong and inspiring leadership presence.
First World Ventures in collaboration with Lagos Business School [LBS] and partnership with the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI), California, U.S.A. www.siyli.org. brings this globally acclaimed 2 Day Programme to Nigeria for the first time on the 16th and 17th of April 2020 at The Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island.
- An in-person two-day intensive and experiential session, providing mindfulness and emotional intelligence takeaway tools while teaching the underlying neuroscience applications to business and leadership.
- Pre and post assessment to prepare attendees for the program and look at program impact.
- 28 days of post-event follow-up exercises and content delivered daily via email.
- 1-hour Capstone Webinar after the 28-day challenge
Key Learning Outcomes
- Mindfulness – the science of being present
- Self-Awareness – understanding your thoughts, emotions, and habits
- Self-Management – skillfully managing your impulses and stress
- Motivation – aligning your values and work
- Empathy – understanding others’ feelings for better teamwork
- Leadership – influencing with clarity for enhanced productivity
- Mindfulness (the science of being present)
- Self-Awareness (understanding your thoughts, emotions, and habits)
- Self-Management (skillfully managing your impulses and stress)
- Motivation (aligning your values and work)
- Empathy (understanding others’ feelings for better teamwork)
- Leadership (influencing with clarity for enhanced productivity)