The programme will leverage the expertise of LBS faculty and prominent industry practitioners.
Our Real Estate Leadership Development series, brings together industry leaders to discuss, new findings and emerging trends in the industry. They will provide new perspectives and useful information on critical aspects of real estate to help practitioners optimize their operations. Participants are expected to achieve significantly improved performance as they apply the new skills and principles discussed during these seminar series.
Key Learning Outcomes
Participants on this programme will be able to:
- Explore strategies for enhancing customer value and unlocking new customer segments based on market insights provided
- Build networks and make new connections with leaders, professionals and businessmen in the sector
- Enable participants initiate, develop and support real estate projects that yield high return on investment
- Hear from experts on diverse ways to deal with uncertainties and be equipped to manage inherent investment risks
- Strategic thinking in planning, design and applied technology
- Addressing customer segmentation and needs analysis
- Strategic management through periods of change
- Strategising for long term success
- Land valuation and permits
- Viability and risk assessment- measuring real estate risk
- Organising partnerships, joint ventures and private equity investors
- Project management: Optimising relationships across vendors, suppliers, and capitalsources
- Creating value through design: Exploring bidding, cost control, project scheduling
- optimizing concepts in built environment- architecture, urban design
Panel session: Views from industry players on Sustainability mindset, global best practices in real estate development, innovations in building material and technology.