Devising and implementing appropriate strategies for customer management and effective communication will create value for customers, achieve strategic company goals and ensure competitive advantage in the market place. The course is structured to provide participants with the essential tools for not only achieving breakthrough service, but also laying the foundations for an innovative, dynamic work culture tailored to the exacting needs of clientele. The focus is on managing customer expectation, delighting the customer, effective relationship management and understanding the barriers to delivery of outstanding customer service.
Participants will learn to deliver customer service and result based marketing efforts serving customers while also achieving better results from their marketing effort. The key to sustainable success for any operator is the industry and consistency of its service, as well as an understanding of the customer. This is the key focus of the seminar
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
- improve your performance on customer service delivery
- deliver superior customer service leading to customer delight
- improve team work and synergy within various departments
- achieve competitive advantage in the market where you operate
- delight internal and external customers
- become more productive and increase job satisfaction
Customer Management: Tools for effective Relationship Management.
- Role of Effective Communication in Customer management
- Maintaining and Updating Database (to aid effective communication)
- Creating and Communicating Value
- Barriers to Value Creation
- Best Practices around the World
- Telephone Techniques
Managing Complaints and Feedback: Best Practices Worldwide.
- Handling objections and complaints
- Scenario (case study discussion)
- Video presentation
- Monitoring of complaints and compliments
- Action guides for solving problems and taking corrective action