In 2014 Boston Group interview of CEO worldwide on Business priorities in the next 10 years, talent management was number one. Employee Engagement was second followed by leadership in general.
Details of this survey and how to meet these prorates demand an enhanced role for HR and HR professionals.
Increasingly, HR will be required to serve as the fulcrum to drive the new organisations and at the same time serve as the conscience to ensure organizational justice while aggressively pursuing business goals.
Key Learning Outcome
- The primary objective of this programme is to equip participants with the knowledge of human resource management principles, practices and processes that can add value to their organisations.
Strategic and Risk Management
- Delivering Business Results through HR
- Advancing Ethical and Sustainability Issues in HRM
- Understanding Legal Risks in HRM
- Developing Positive Employee Relations
- Analysing and Evaluating Jobs
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Getting Workforce Planning Right
- Migrating to Digital Talent Management
Performance and Reward Management
- Designing a Performance Management System
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Using the Balanced Scorecard to Drive Performance
- Making Reward Systems Work
- Aligning Strategy, Performance and Rewards
Human Capital Development
- Identifying Training and Learning Needs
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness
- Managing Your HR Career