Although Logistics has been performed since the beginning of civilisation, implementing 21st-century best in class practices is one of the most challenging operational areas of the integrated supply chain management. This seminar explores the key leadership and managerial tasks that should be designed, administered and coordinated to offer superior customer service in the digital age.
Key Learning Outcome
Acquisition and internalization of the skills and tools necessary to efficiently and effectively manage organizations logistics and supply chain especially during difficult times
- Understanding Logistics and Supply Chain Concepts
- Customer Service Management
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- International Logistics Operations.
- Simulation Game and Network of Facilities
- Warehousing & Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- People Issues in Logistics