Housing deficit in Nigeria is estimated at between 17-20 million housing units, and is increasing annually by 900 000 units, with a potential cost of N6 trillion (US$16 billion). However, unlocking the potential of this market requires being able to match supply and demand in our predominantly price sensitive market. This makes creativity an imperative! Innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset will be required on all facets from the business models right down to the type of building materials and designs applied. This 3-day seminar will expose participants to best practices around the world and to the latest property technologies leading to smart homes, creative financing models, building designs and materials, energy and other infrastructural facilities that will easily unlock the market potential in this industry.
In addition to helping participants develop an entrepreneurial mindset, the seminar will feature major players in the Real Estate space, and provide a great opportunity to network with like-minded, high achieving real estate professionals and leading business owners.
Key Learning Outcomes
Course delegates will learn;
- Technology & Innovation: Strategic context of technology, including Digital Media, new building systems, processes, and materials
- E- commerce and impact on Real Estate
- The office and home of the future
- Planning and Design: Land use and public policy, urban design, environmental issues, Titling, Sustainable design and development
- Leading the Real Estate organization through periods of market turbulence