Studies show that happy workplaces encourage productivity by over 31%, increase retention by 44%, grow the bottom line and sales by 37%, and enable greater innovation by over 300% (Seligman, 2002). Likewise, a 2015 study on happiness cultures in workplaces found that when employees are motivated by curiosity in work, rather than out of fear or obligation, they are bound to feel more satisfied about their accomplishments and the work that they do.
Researchers at the Greater Good Center, University of California, Berkeley, find that happiness at work can be measured, and also, enhanced by a P.E.R.K. framework (Purpose-Engagement-Resilience-Kindness). This webinar hopes to teach techniques for changing perceptions towards work and optimise employee work effectiveness. At this time when tensions are high due to the pandemic, it is important that employees know how to maintain peace of mind and happiness, so as not to affect the quality of their output.
- Why happiness at work?
- The P.E.R.K. framework: How to become happier at work
- Mindfulness at work: Discarding unhealthy stress and negativity
- Self-mastery and growing your emotional intelligence
- Enhancing your productivity
- Developing a concrete action plan
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn to enhance and cultivate a happier work spirit
- Become more productive at work, and enable a better work culture at your organisation
- Gain insight into handling gloominess at work, and lack of productivity
- Learn to harness your strengths for perk performance