As we continue to evolve in this digital and highly connected world, an increasing proportion of our population is engaged in the service sector. In order to gain competitive advantage, traditional manufacturing businesses are also increasing the level of services provided to their customers. To meet the objectives of satisfying customers’ needs and even exceeding them profitably, organisations must first discover and understand what customers expect and must then design, organise and operate their business so as to meet these expectations. This programme will help participants appreciate the art of service excellence and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to customers. It will enable participants acquire the skills and techniques for successful, cost-effective management of service delivery systems.
This course has been designed to help executives better appreciate the art of service excellence and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to customers. It has been designed to help services staff and support teams better appreciate the service concept and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to their customers. It will also help participants appreciate that customer service is a key differentiating factor which sustains competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Participants gain competitive advantage in this new digital world by learning how to design and manage customer service delivery system. This 3-week programme will be highly interactive and practical using case studies and exercises to deliver learning objectives.
The Service Concept & Strategy
- Customer Service Leadership
- The Service Concept & Culture
- Differentiation through Service Excellence
- Managing the Service Relationships
The Service Delivery System
- Developing an effective Service Operations
- Service Delivery System Design
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Service Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Control
Improving the Service Delivery System
- Service Performance Management
- Handling Service Failures and Customer Complaints
- Practical tips on how to provide outstanding customer services
- Technology and Service Tools
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to accomplish the following:
- Appreciate the service concept and important service operations issues.
- Learn practical strategies, tools and techniques on how to design and manage the processes that deliver excellent customer services.
- Learn the art of managing customer expectations and providing quality customer experience.
- Learn how to leverage technology to deliver excellent customer service.
- Understand the needs of customers, manage the processes that deliver the services, and ensure business objectives are met.
- Learn practical strategies, tools and frameworks they can employ to understand, assess and improve the performance of their service operations.