As we continue to evolve in this digital and highly connected world, an increasing proportion of our population is engaged in the service sector. Even the traditional manufacturing businesses, in order to gain competitive advantage, are also increasing the level of services provided to their customers. To meet the objectives of satisfying customers’ needs and even exceeding them profitably, organisations must first discover and understand what customers expect and must then design, organise and operate their business so as to meet these expectations. This programme will help participants appreciate the art of service excellence and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to customers. It will enable participants acquire the skills and techniques for successful, cost-effective management of service delivery systems.
This course has been designed to help executives better appreciate the art of service excellence and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to customers. This programme has been designed to help the services staff and support teams to better appreciate the service concept and learn how to improve the quality of service delivered to their customers. It will enable participant acquire the skills and techniques for successful, cost-effective management of service delivery systems. It will also help the participants appreciate that customer service is a key differentiating factor which sustains competitive advantage in the market place.
In summary, this course will help participants gain competitive advantage in this new digital world by learning how to design and manage customer service delivery system. This 3-day programme will be highly interactive and practical using both case studies and exercises to deliver learning objectives.
The Service Concept & Strategy
- Customer Service Leadership
- The Service Concept & Culture
- Differentiation through Service Excellence
- Managing the Service Relationships
The Service Delivery System
- Developing an effective Service Operations
- Service Delivery System Design
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Service Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Control
Improving the Service Delivery System
- Service Performance Management
- Handling Service Failures and Customer Complaints
- Practical tips on how to provide outstanding customer services
- Technology and Service Tools