To stay ahead in the digital marketing space, the modern marketer needs to understand key strategies in digital marketing. Meeting the rapid demands of today’s world requires an understanding of key trends and processes in the digital age. A multi-channel online strategy is an integral part of the overall strategy of an organisation. This course will provide practical real-world insight into how leading organisations succeed.
We will teach proven techniques and strategies, social media tools and technologies, for the management and measurement of digital success. We will address some key questions: How can your brand sell through digital networks? How can social media help you succeed? How can you manage effectively in today’s digital world? How does online marketing strategy integrate with the traditional marketing mix concept of the four Ps (product, place, price and promotion)?
At the end of the three days, participants will be able to develop a framework for implementing a holistic and sustainable digital marketing strategy for winning in today’s business world. A sample communication plan document will be reviewed for benchmark purposes.
- The Digital Opportunities – Past, Present and Future: An Introduction
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Optimizing your Digital Assets
- Leading Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns
- E-Commerce Strategy (Developing Multi-Channel Consumer Experience and Using Data to understand Customer Behaviour – The Power of Analytics)
- Reputation Management in the Digital Age
Key Learning Outcomes
The programme will strengthen your capacity to:
- Assess your organisation’s digital marketing strategy
- Understand social media trends
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Use social media to improve marketing, branding and new product development
- Identify shifts in the technology, particularly in the digital age
- Identify areas of improvement
- Design, implement and execute your organisation’s integrated marketing communication plan
- Understand digital marketing programme development and implementation