The programme is designed to provide practitioners with strategic, marketing or commercial responsibilities – with the skills to design and implement marketing plans and framework to win in the competitive landscape
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
Participants on this programme will be able to;
- Carry out a comprehensive situation analysis of your competitive environment with the view to determining the current capabilities of your organisation, its current and potential customers, the dynamics of its business environment
- Understand the target market to ensure proper segmentation, targeting and positioning of your product offerings
- Carry out a SWOT analysis of the current marketing strategies. Evaluate the internal and external positions with a view to setting SMART objectives and charting the course for the best competitive strategy.
- Align the proposed marketing strategy with business goals and objectives.
- Develop built-in mechanisms to track and monitor performance with the view to ensuring corrective measures are in place to check variances.
- Situation Analysis (Overview and Strategic of customers, competitors, market and environment
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP)
- Competitive Analysis
- Designing your Marketing Plan