As business and social environments are continually faced with economic uncertainty, competition and ever-increasing customer expectations, rganizations constantly seek ways to more than just exist. With solutions such as mergers, acquisitions and a deliberate collapse of Organisational hierarchies, the task of getting people (of different backgrounds) to work together productively becomes even more challenging.
This programme seeks to address the challenges of the new environment of business.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Traditional Teamwork Concepts
- Contemporary Teamwork Concepts.
- Making a Transition from Traditional to Contemporary Teamwork.
- The Five generations of today’s workplace and their management styles
- Managing millennials in the workplace
- Leading with emotional intelligence
- An Understanding of People and People Differences.
- Strategies for Transforming a Group to a Team
- Reviewing a Team Charter
- Designing Team Tasks that Show Clear Task-to-Big Picture Links
- Team Leadership that Works.
- Stages of Team development
- Individual Differences
- Team Leadership
- Building Commitment
- Globalization, Technology and Virtuality
- Challenges of Technology Infrastructure
- Diversity, Cultural and Time Differences
- Decision-making in Teams
- Realities of the 21st C Team: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Millennials and Gen Z in the Workplace
- Engaging to achieve Peak Performance
- Team Communication
- Team Conflict Management
- Leader-Member Exchange: Power and Influence