Today’s marketing managers are expected to use data to make better marketing decisions from promotion strategy to campaign optimization and pricing improvements – while relying on a vast array of toots and technologies from providers and agencies with a goal of generating actionable insight. However, navigating these choices can be daunting due to the sheer breadth of available options and a lack of transparency about how insights are generated.
This seminar will help participants succeed in today’s data-driven culture by providing a foundational skill set that can be used across marketing contexts, data sources and technologies in order to drive better business outcomes
Key Learning Objectives/ Benefits
Upon Completion of this program, participants will:
- Gain a foundational understanding of analytics to drive business outcomes and marketing ROI
- Master marketing analytics problems that span the customer journey from awareness and consideration to development and retention
- Understand the marketing decision process.
- Develop the right marketing mix for each brand or product portfolio.
- Learn how to integrate managerial
- Frameworks for segmenting your business market
- Improved B2B marketing strategy analysis skills
- Customer value models tailored to your marketplace
- The marketing analytics framework
- Framework for Pricing Marketing Strategy.
- Managing the customer Center Organization and Planning tools and Techniques.
- Forecasting Methods Strategies and translating insights into Marketing Strategy.
- Driving organic growth through business innovation
- How to make better decisions and measure ROI
- Methods for predicting prospective customer behavior and managing customer agitation
- Strategies for growing your customer base and Managing customer value
- Creating a market-oriented company
- Creating and building business brands