Sponsorship benefits include:
1) Venue branding - This will include display of your company's.
a) Logo on the projection screens at the beginning of the edition for which sponsorship consideration has been provided.
b) Banner at the registration point and in the meeting room.
2) Allocation of a Sponsors Table which seats eight people.
company will nominate a maximum of seven guests, who must not be lower
than the rank of CEOs, to be invited to attend the edition of the
Breakfast Club it is sponsoring. The invitations can only emanate from
the administrator of the Breakfast Club.
3) Tasteful display of products or description of services provided by your company at the reception/registration point.
4) Acknowledgement of your sponsorship
a) At the end of the edition being sponsored; and
b) In a quarterly advert to be published in two leading business newspapers.
5) A bound copy of presentations made at the edition sponsored.
For further information, please call the Breakfast Club Administrator, Eva Okolie on +234-(0)-8058097448, +234-(0)-8058048473