To gain a competitive advantage in today’s talent-driven economy, organisations must build a sustainable talent pipeline. they need to develop their early-career high potential talent into tomorrow’s leaders. The future success of the organisation depends on its ability to prepare promising professionals to handle challenges associated with navigating the increasingly complex organisational and market terrain.
The programme design draws from LBS’ experience in creating transformational educational experiences for high potential managers over the last two decades, as well as practical insights from skilled talent managers. It is designed to enhance emerging leaders’ performance readiness, fast-track their careers and accelerate their impact on their organisations.
Participants will have the unique benefit of gaining useful business perspectives through a one-on-one interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of faculty that have real-life experience at senior levels in multinational organisations. Also, participants will have the opportunity of developing and presenting a capstone project before a panel of industry experts.
At the end of this programme, participants will:
- Become competent and confident managers equipped to deal with business challenges.
- Develop clear aims and plans for ongoing personal and professional development .
- High-potential emerging leaders, identified as having the potential to influence their organisation’s future success.
- High-performing individuals being prepared for demanding developmental assignments and new managers taking on leadership responsibilities for the first time.
- Highly motivated young professionals on management associate programmes, graduate trainee programmes and other early career development programmes.
- High-impact technical and functional specialists with no prior graduate management education.
- Participants should have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility.