What is the LBS Endowment Fund?
It is the financial vehicle or the investment fund of the donations received by Lagos Business School (a not for profit organisation). The income generated from the LBS Endowment Fund provides a steady source of income to help in the day to day running of the School.
Uses of the LBS Endowment Fund
- Some of the uses of the LBSEF include but are not limited to:
- Scholarships to MBAs
- Improvement and maintenance of existing structures and facilities
- Better technology for the improvement of the learning process
- Foster critical research projects and local case writing
- Increased and improved library services
- Upgrade faculty and attract faculty of international standard