● 2017, Enhancing Board Effectiveness - Institutions, Regulatory and Functional Perspectives for Developing and Emerging Markets (In Progress) (with Ogbechie, C., Osuji, K. and Williamson, D.) (eds)
● 2016, Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets, Routledge-Taylor and Francis (with Osuji, K. and Stephen, F. H.) (eds) http://www.tandf.net/books/details/9781138955851/
● 2016, Addressing Climate Change Due to Emission of Greenhouse Gases Associated with the Oil and Gas Industry: Market-Based Regulation to the Rescue, in Gonzalez-Perez, M. and Liam, L. (eds) Climate Change and the 2030 Corporate Agenda for Sustainable Development, Emerald Publishing (with Enabulele, O. & Zahraa, M)
● 2016, Introduction and Emerging Issues, in Ngwu N. F., Osuji, K. O. and Stephen F. H. (eds), Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets, Routledge-Taylor and Francis (with Osuji, K. O. and Stephen, F. H.)
●2016, Origin and Development of Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets, in Ngwu N. F., Osuji K. O. and Stephen F. H. (eds), Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets, Routledge-Taylor and Francis
● 2016, Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets - Way Forward, in Ngwu, N. F., Osuji, K. O. and Stephen, F. H. (eds), Corporate Governance in Developing and Emerging Markets, Routledge-Taylor and Francis (with Osuji, K. O. and Stephen, F. H.)
● 2015, First Bank of Nigeria: Developing and Internationalisation Strategy, in Adeleye, I., Ibeh K., Kinoti, A. and White, L. (eds.), The Changing Dynamics of International Business in Africa, Palgrave Macmillan (with Adeleye, I., Iheanachor, N. and Ogbechie, C.)
●2014, Strengthening Africa's Financial Infrastructure: An Institutional Analysis of Formal Prudential Regulation, in Nwankwo, S. and Ibeh, K. (eds), The Routledge Companion to Business in Africa, Routledge, Taylor and Francis, London.
●2014, Intra-African Regional Expansion: Rhetoric, Reality and Risks, in Nwankwo, S. and Ibeh., K (eds), The Routledge Companion to Business in Africa, Routledge, Taylor and Francis, London (with Adeleye, I. and Ogbechie, C.)
● 2014, Anglo-American Model and Corporate Governance Failures in Nigeria: Beyond Neo-liberal Explanation with a Focus on the Banking Sector, International Company and Commercial Law Review, 10-343-355.
●2015, Promoting Formal Financial Inclusion in Africa: An Institutional Re-examination of the Policies with a Case Study of Nigeria, Journal of Banking Regulation, 16, 306-325 (ABS 2)
● 2016, Overhauling the Institutional Structure of Bank Regulation in Nigeria: The Unfinished Reform, Journal of Banking Regulation (with Akinbami, F.), 10, 1-21 (ABS 2) .
● 2016, Regulation of Securitisation in China: Lessons from the US, Research in International Business & Finance (with Chen Zheyang), 37, 477-488 (ABS 2).
● Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries: Capability and Development Substructure. Target - Journal of Business Ethics (with Osuji, O. and Ogbechi, C. (ABS 3).
● Analysis of Government Policies, Institutions and Inward Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa. Target - Global Strategy Journal (with Boateng, A., Brahama, S. and Emudainohwo, O.) (ABS 3).
● The Influence of Internal Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Capital Structure Decisions of Chinese Listed Firms. Target - Review of Accounting and Finance (with Boateng, A.) (ABS 2).
● Securitisation in BRICS: Issues, Challenges and Prospects. Target - Research in International Business and Finance (with Bavoso, V.) (ABS 2).
●Earnings Transparency, Debt Financing and Interest Rate Marketization in China.Target - International Journal of Accounting (with Boateng, A.) (ABS 3).
●Promoting Inter-Regional Trade: What is Africa's Comparative Advantage? Target - Thunderbird International Business Review (ABS 2).
●Financial Crisis and Failures in Operational Risk: A Further Examination. Target - Journal of Operational Risk (ABS 2).
●Operational Risk Management in Emerging Markets Banks: A Critical Examination. Target - Journal of Operational Risk (ABS 2).
● 2016, Securitisation in BRICS: Issues, Challenges and Prospects, presented at the 7th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (IRBAM), 11th-12th July 2016, IPAG Business School, Nice, France.
● 2016 -The Financial Crisis and the Failure of External Regulators, presented at the Principles of Accountable Policing Workshops, 11th-12th Feb. 2016, University of Stratclyde, Scotland, organised by Scottish Universities Insight Institute and The Scottish Institute for Policing Research.
●2015,Promoting Intra-African Trade: A Sociological Inquiry, presented at the 2015 Academy of International Business, Sub-Saharan African Chapter, 26th-28th August 2015, Johannesburg, South Africa.
● 2015, Institutional Determinants and Inward FDI: Evidence from Nigeria, presented at the 2015 Academy of International Business, Sub-Saharan African Chapter, 26th-28th August 2015, Johannesburg, South Africa (with Emudainohwo, O., Boateng, A., and Brahma, S.)
● 2014, First Bank of Nigeria: Developing an Internationalisation Strategy, presented at the Academy of International Business, Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter Conference, August 2014, Nairobi, Kenya.
● 2014, Sustainable Banking Model for African Economies, 4th Africa CEO Roundtable & Conference on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility(AR-CSR), 19th-21st June 2014, Calabar, Nigeria.
● 2014, Global Aspirations and Strategies of Emerging Multi-Africans: The Case of Ecobank, presented at the Academy of International Business, US Southwest Chapter Conference, 11th-15th March 2014. Dallas, Texas, USA.
●2014, Exploring Intra-Regional Expansion Opportunities and Liabilities of African Firms, presented at the 2nd Biennial Conference of African Academy of Management, 8th-11th Jan. 2014, University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana,
● 2013, Unlocking Finance for Entrepreneurial Growth in Africa: An Institutional Examination of Challenges and Possible Solutions, presented at the 3rd International Conference on Management in Africa, 5th-7th Sept. 2013, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
● 2012, Are the Tax Payers Getting Value for their Money?: A Regulatory Impact Assessment of the Banking Sector. paper presented at the European School on New Institutional Economics, 21st-26th May 2012, Cargese, France.
●2011, Re-examining the Effectiveness of Financial Prudential Regulation: Any Role for Informal Laws (Social Norms)? Paper presented at the PGR Conference, 14th Oct. 2011, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
● The Untapped Solution to Our Economic Crisis - Part 1, The Guardian Newspaper, http://guardian.ng/opinion/the-untapped-solution-to-our-economic-crisis-part-1/ 13th April 2016.
●The Untapped Solution to Our Economic Crisis - Part 2, The Guardian Newspaper, http://guardian.ng/opinion/the-untapped-solution-to-our-economic-crisis-2/, 14th April 2016.
●Restructuring the Legal System: National Conference Most Fundamental Issue, Thisday Newspaper, http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/restructuring-the-legal-system-national-conference-most-fundamental-issue/171474/
● Overcoming Incurable Bank Charges in Nigeria - the UK Example, The Guardian Newspapers, http://allafrica.com/stories/201409221896.html
● How We Can Truly Immortalise Dr Adadevoh, Others, Vanguard Newspaper , http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/can-truly-immortalise-dr-adadevoh-others/
● How To 'Post' in One Million Jobs in One Year, The Guardian Newspaper, http://theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=38841
● Creating 2m Jobs Every Year (1), The Guardian Newspaper, http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/02/creating-2m-jobs-every-year-1/
● National Identity Card and the Other Side of Financial Inclusion, The Guardian Newspaper, http://allafrica.com/stories/201410201986.html
● How Nigerian Banks Waste N500bn Annual Trade Opportunity in UK, The Guardian Newspapers, ngrguardiannews.com
●Why Nigeria Can't Attain MDGs by 2015, The Guardian Newspapers, http://allafrica.com/stories/201412292710.html