Globally, organizations are faced with ever increasing expectations regarding their role in meeting the world's environmental and social challenges. Investors, customers and business pressure groups are demanding improvements in sustainability as a precondition for determining whether or not they wish to do business with organizations. Few issues are expected to have considerable effect on the way companies operate and the products they provide, as sustainability.
Thus, sustainability is being speculated as the next megatrend that would transform organizations, their markets and the economy in a way far superior to past Mega trends such as total quality management, globalization and Information Communication Technology. Hence, in this seminar participants will learn how to integrate sustainability into their organization's operations, supply chain and community. Also, this seminar will blend personal capacity building and application to real issues through a series of practice sessions using tools for systems thinking and collective learning.
This seminar covers:
- Global Sustainability Strategy Trends in Business
- Stakeholder Engagement in Volatile Environments
- Cross-Sector Collaborations and Partnerships
- Sustainability Issues in Vendor and Supply Chains
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Health and Safety Culture in Challenging Business Contexts
- Social and Environmental Risk Management
- Environmental, Health and Social Impact Assessments
CEOs, senior executives, group heads of sustainability, human resources, corporate affairs / HSE /CSR units and directors of foundations and government agencies.
Programme Duration: 4 Days
Programme Fee: N595, 000
Programme Date Lagos: June 15 - 16, 2015 Edinburgh: July 13 - 15, 2015