The First Bank Sustainability Centre helps business leaders and organizations achieve sustainable development through several time-tested business action platforms. Partcipants at these events engage with experts in theory and practice on sustainability. Through these platforms the centre builds leadership skills and supports constructive dialogue between business, government, civil society and academics to find solutions to critical sustainability challenges.
FBSC's 2017 Business Action Platforms include:
- Breakfast Meeting for CSR/Sustainability Professionals
- CEO Roundtable on Sustainability - 17 March 2017
- World Water Day Forum - 22 March 2017
- SME Workshop - 21 April 2017
- International Sustainability Conference - November 2017