Candidates for admission into the Modular Executive MBA programme must satisfy all of the following requirements.
· Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the Ordinary Level if Nigerian.
· Minimum of a second-class lower degree from a university or a post-graduate diploma (PGD) from a recognised university for candidates with third-class degrees or Higher National Diplomas.
· Minimum of seven years post-qualification (university degree) work experience.
· A satisfactory performance at the LBS entrance exam or the GMAT or GRE exam.
· Satisfactory evaluation of the candidate's intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, past professional experience and motivation for work, through an interview. (Only short-listed candidates are interviewed).
· As candidates will have to combine the demands of the programme with their work, an explicit approval of the company allowing the candidates to undertake these studies will also be required.
· Three reference forms from three referees who know you in professional capacity. All the references may come from the same organisation and may also be sent directly by the referees.
· Copies of Ordinary level (if secondary education was in Nigeria) and university degree certificates.
· Official Transcripts sent after you have been admitted. (These may be sent directly by your former school)
· Curriculum Vitae.
· Copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption for Nigerians only.
· A passport photograph.
- Company organogram showing where you are on the heirachy. (This may be sketched)
- Employer's consent form.
- Evidence of ability to pay (for self-sponsorship, kindly attach your 3 months bank statement or pay slip. For corporate sponsorship, please attach a sponsorship letter from your prospective sponsor).