The SMP increases the effectiveness of executives and enhances their strategic thinking capabilities. This is a dynamic programme where you and a diverse group of business peers from a range of functions, industries, and countries share ideas and develop an enlightened perspective on the economy, business trends, and best practices.
The benefits to participants are:
1. Be part of a strong network of industry leaders and influencers.
2. Achieve an integrated view of their organisation in line with the local and the international market economy
3. Analyse economic risk using case studies as a study tool
4. Confirm and broaden technical and ethical competences at managerial level
5. Build interpersonal skills, hone emotional intelligence and increase teaming capabilities
6. Prepare for future top leadership roles in their organisations
The Open Day provides you with an opportunity to experience LBS as an SMP participant.
OPEN DAY AGENDA
|10.00 am ||Arrival and Registration|
|10 : 15 am||Introduction to LBS|
|10.45am||Tour of LBS Facilities|
Lecture Session: Strategic Management
Faculty : Sir Chris Ogbechie
Chairman, Diamond Bank
Head of LBS Sustainability Centre.
|1.30pm||The Impact of SMP |
TO REGISTER: Click on the link below and complete form with name, company, position, email and phone number
FEE: Free for Selected Applicants
Click here to apply online