LBS offers a wide
spectrum of open and in-company seminars on issues of importance to
business people and managers in governmental and non-governmental
organisations. Seminars vary from one to five days in duration. Yearly,
over 3,000 participants from multinational and indigenous companies
participate in these LBS programmes.
seminars offer leading-edge knowledge and always take into account the
specific challenges of managing businesses in the Nigerian environment.
Our faculty bring to the seminars they teach, both the results of their
research and their experience as active consultants to many
organisations in Nigeria.
In-company seminars are specially designed to address the needs and circumstances of the particular organisation.
Prior registration is mandatory to ensure a place in the seminar you wish to attend, and to receive the joining instructions.
You may choose one of these options to register for an open seminar:
1. Send an email to us indicating the full name(s) of your nominee(s).
2. Select the seminar(s) you want to attend and fill the online registration form
for your nominees
3. Call the Executive Education Department
Tel: +234 (01) 4546788; 4546638
Mobile: +234-8025014623; 08025014624; 08058097448
4. Write to the Executive Education Department
Lagos Business School
Km 22 Lekki-Epe Expressway
however cannot be considered confirmed until payment is made. You may
make payments in cash or cheques. Write cheques in favour of Lagos Business School.
The School reserves the right to close registration before the start of an activity in order to maintain effective numbers.Cancellation and Refund Policy
you must cancel your registration for any reason, please notify us by
sending an email to email@example.com at least five business days to the
date of the seminar you paid to attend. You can utilise amounts paid
for seminars which you were unable to attend, for other seminars in the
School. Refund of fees paid will be made less a 20 percent
administrative charge if a notification is received at least five
business days to the date of the seminar. No refunds will be made for
Fees stated include course materials, lunch, coffee and VAT.
We offer the following discounts on our seminars:
1. Alumni: A 15% percent discount applies to all financial LBS alumni; that is, individuals who have previously completed an executive or academic programme at LBS. Alumni must be up-to-date in their payment of the Association's membership dues to qualify for this discount.
2. Corporate Partner Programme: 10% percent discounts across all programmes and other benefits are available to participating companies.
3 Open Seminar Group Booking: Five or more nominees from a company for a seminar attracts a 10 % discount per person. Payment must be made for 5 or more nominees for discount to apply.
4. Early Bird: A 10% discount applies to individual nominees who pay at least six (6) weeks ahead of the scheduled seminar.
seminars are non-residential. If you require accommodation during the
period of the seminar, you may have a look at some hotels around the
School. Click to download a list of hotels. [PDF, 144KB]
Please make your own hotel reservations.
For further enquiries, click here to send us a direct email