To gain a competitive advantage in today's talent driven economy, organisations must build sustainable talent pipelines. They need to invest as much effort and resources in developing their early-career high potential talent into tomorrow's leaders. This is critical, as the future success of the 21st century organisation depends on its ability to develop these promising professionals to handle the various challenges associated with navigating the increasingly complex organisational and market terrain in a rapidly evolving global context of organizations.
While the programme design draws from LBS' experience in creating transformational educational experiences for high potential managers over the last two decades, as well as practical insights from skilled talent managers, it is to be particularly relevant to the new and upcoming generation of future leaders. It is designed to enhance emerging leaders' performance readiness, fast-track their careers and accelerate their impact in their organisations.
Participants will have the unique benefit of gaining useful business perspectives through a one-on-one interaction with a multidisciplinary team of faculty that have had real life experience at senior levels in multinational organisations. Also, participants will have the unique opportunity of developing and presenting a cap-stone project before a panel of industry experts
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
At the end of this programme, participants will:
- Become competent and confident managers. Using research insights provided by a team of world class faculty,participants would be enabled to address real challenges their organisations face in a volatile and uncertain environment thereby building resilience to sustain a stable future.
- Develop clear aims and plans for ongoing personal & professional development using monitoring tools provided to support continuous development.
- High-potential emerging leaders, identified as having the potential to influence their organisation's future success.
- High-performing individuals being prepared for demanding developmental assignments and entry-level/new managers taking on the responsibility of leading people for the first time.
- Highly motivated young professionals on management associate programmes, graduate trainee programmes and other early career development programmes.
- High-impact technical and functional specialists with no prior graduate management education.
- Participants should ideally have at least 3 – 5 years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Candidates can download application forms online at www.lbs.edu.ng or make a request to email@example.com
- Forms should be completed electronically and sent alongside the company's organogram to the same email address.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by a detailed organisational chart.
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission.
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as your application is received and admission is confirmed.
This programme is structured in a modular format and is delivered within 4 months of one intensive week(4days) in every 2 months. The stipulated dates are as follows:
MAP 3 : August 2 - October 28, 2017
|Module 1 (Abuja)||August 2 - 5|
|Module 2 (Abuja)||October 25 - 28|
MAP 4 :August 9 - November 4, 2017
|Module 1 (Lagos)||August 9 - 12|
|Module 2 (Lagos)||November 1 - 4|
Programme fees are N995,000 (nine hundred and ninety five thousand naira) and N 1, 400,000 (one million, four hundred thousand naira) for Lagos and Abuja participants respectively. An initial deposit of 70% of programme fee is required to secure a place once admission is offered. The balance payment is made before the end of the month of the second module.
Though our approach to each need is different, our aim still remains the same: to transform minds, influence people and create leaders that transform organisations.
The MAP creates a unique environment that provides each participant with the individual insight, coaching, strategies and leadership skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company.
Please visit www.lbs.edu.ng for more information or kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arinze Maduekwe on 07080070552 or Ben Eliezer on 08086726686 or Efosa Ajorgbor on 07019900758.
- The MAP of the Lagos Business School is one of the best training programmes attended by me and it is rich in content, and had been impactful in my life. I surely recommend this LBS training to other professional colleagues.
Sampson Ubi – Zonal Business Manager- Credit Direct Ltd
Oluyemi Lawal-Daki – Legal Dept. Manager – Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions LtdCLICK TO REGISTER
- The MAP was quite enlightening and thought provoking. I realized the meaning and import of saying "Attitude determines altitude". My actions has a great effect on the kind of reactions I receive from others and vice versa.